Friday 8 March 2013

Women's day Special



everything has two sides,
a coin has two and an opinion has them too.
But my purpose here is not to opine;
opinions are always shrewd and misconstrued;
so I'll talk and it'll be plain simple talk,
yes my friend, these are two different things;
so did you know that today is women's day;
do not freak out I am not gonna go into regular details;
I am just gonna ask;
have you ever tried to experience the woman inside you?
no you are wrong; it's not an insane question
so I repeat, have you ever experienced that?
a woman sees a world with a different tint in her glass
for you,
a different male is a competitor.
for her
he's an admirer.
for you,
roughness is an attribute,
for her,
being delicate is welcome.
the list goes on..
I do not wish to show you the list
I just wish that  you to feel the different tint a woman has in her glass.
so again everything has two sides
ying and yang...
so even when you achieve completeness (i have no clue if that's possible)
you will miss something; and feel an uncanny hollow inside you;
now you wanna know what's that secret ingredient?
.....
the question still looms there "have you ever felt the woman inside you"?



DISCLAIMER: this post is intended for a male audience.
So the views of the author are expressed from such perspective.
For my male audience I have a request do not get offended; it would be pity, especially getting
offended by a post which is namesake of the day on which it was written.




2 comments:

  1. Good job.
    Tumhare dinkar ji ne apne lekh
    ardhnaarishwar mein vi is fundamentalism ka jikr kiya hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. At present women's day is all about women empowerment wherein we forget to feel the real essence of a woman's feeling & thoughts, your piece brings this forward. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete